We want parents to know that Ivy Greene Academy takes your child’s safety and security seriously. In addition to providing protection from the physical intimidation such as bullying, our children now face the added threat from a global pandemic. As a result, we have crafted a plan to ensure the safety of our most precious students. The plan features:
- Testing for staff and daily screeners for students – a licensed nurse will screen each student and staff member before they enter the building
- Restricted access to the school with curb drop off and pick up
- Supervised hand washing and general cleanliness
- Daily sanitation of the school
- Prompt reporting of any symptoms
Your children are our children! We welcome your comments and questions during this unusual time. If you would like to schedule a phone call for more information on this or any other aspect of Ivy Greene Academy please use the link below.