Parents around the world are reinventing education by opening Acton Academies.
My name is Anna Emerick-Biad, and I am a mom of five children, wife to Chris, and founder of Ivy Greene Academy. I’m wondering if we might have a few things in common. If you’re like me, you:
- Tried traditional schools or homeschooling, but still felt like there was more to education.
- Believe your children deserve a relevant education free of the outdated confines of the traditional school, including hours of homework and dozens of fill-in-the-blank tests.
- Hope your child can learn real-world skills through hands-on projects.
- Would love for your children to be in a small school where they are known by name and given individualized encouragement.
- Desire your children to be in a school where being kind, developing meaningful friendships and learning to be a person of integrity is deeply valued.
- Want your children to find their life’s calling and be inspired to be world changers.
Even though I never expected to launch a school, it has been one of the best decisions I’ve ever made. I am very grateful that in 2016 I googled, “how do you start your own school” which led me to Acton Academy.
If you are ready to reinvent education for your family, I encourage you to give me a call or schedule a school tour. I look forward to meeting your family.